How-To: Girly Thing 1 & Thing 2 Halloween Costumes
This post may contain affiliate links and I may make a small commission at no additional cost to you if you make a purchase from one of these links. This keeps Remodelicious alive!
**This post contains affiliate links and I may earn a small fee for your completed purchase
DIY Girly Thing 1 & Thing 2 Halloween Costume
Last year, my cuties went as Thing 1 & Thing 2 for Halloween which was a big hit. I wanted to share an easy shopping list and a quick how-to because this costume was actually really easy to make and can be adapted to be even easier. Best of all, this is a no-sew project. Even better, nearly all of these items can be used again!
- Blue hair bows
- Red shirts for each child
- White adhesive decals, see how to make them here; you’ll need:
- White adhesive-backed felt
- A sharpie
- Basic red leggings for each child
- Tutu/Peti-skirt for girls
- Socks, we went for cute lace-trimmed socks similar to these
- Red Shoes
If you find this shopping list and tutorial helpful, please share the love by pinning an image or sharing this post!