How I just got the Frozen Blue-Ray & DVD Combo Pack for FREE
This post may contain affiliate links and I may make a small commission at no additional cost to you if you make a purchase from one of these links. This keeps Remodelicious alive!
It’s no secret that we’re a little Frozen-crazed at our house.
I just found a great deal on Frozen, in fact, it was my favorite price: FREE. So I had to share.
ENDS TOMORROW & works only as long as supplies last so don’t wait.
A competitor of eBates (which I use religiously and have gotten hundreds of dollars back directly to my PayPal account), Top Cash Back, has a $22 rebate on the Frozen Blue-Ray & DVD combo pack from Walmart (which is $19.96) for new members. That covers the price of the movie + tax.
Here’s how to do it:
- Sign up for Top Cash Back, it’s quick and easy.
- On the Top Cash Back website, search for Walmart.
- Click on “Cashback” on the search result for Walmart. Read the full details so you know how the deal works.
- Once on the Walmart website, search for Frozen and make sure that it’s the one priced $19.96.
- Order it online and select pick up in-store or at FedEx. It said “sold out” for me because it was sold out online, but was available in-store so I was able to complete my order.
- Once verified, Top Cash Back will credit your account $22, or $23.10 if you choose to receive your reward in an Amazon.com gift card.
So easy it made my day!