It’s the middle of July which is the middle of the summer. Can you believe we’re half-way already? It’s time to start getting organized for school, and you know I love a good deal. If you want to keep relaxing this summer while picking up the essentials for Back to School, Zulily is so easy!
If you’re new to zulily, click here to sign up.
If you’re an existing member, click here for Back to School deals at zulily!
According to zulily, five of the top trends for the new school year include:
- Northern Exposure – From faux fur capelets and moccasins for girls to hoodies for boys emblazoned with bold animal faces, wild looks are big for back to school
- Galaxy – Starscapes, planets and are other galaxy themed prints make their way onto clothing and accessories alike for fall Sublimation is really big and should be said in here
- 90’s Flashback – They say if you’ve lived through a trend once not to wear it a second time around, which is why today’s school kids are the only ones cute enough to pull off 90’s inspired looks, including acid washed jeans with bold bright 90’s prints along with Harem pants – Can’t touch this.
- Camo Cool – From backpacks and binders to shoes and jackets, expect to see camouflage prints in a wide variety of colors in school hallways this fall
- London Calling – Trench Coats and hooded jackets paired with textured wool and corduroy will keep kids on this side of the pond warm when fall’s crisp temperatures return